honestech TVR Description
honestech TVR 2.0 encodes and compresses video data in real-time from video devices connected to your PC: TV, VCR, lifeview tvr or analog camcorder. Coupled with an inexpensive TV card, the simple on-screen controls make it easy to manage all your TV viewing and recording. Time-shift function allows you to instantly replay certain scenes. You can record the TV show you are watching or use the built-in scheduler to Capture an upcoming program. Then you can edit the recorded file with honestech's built-in MPEG editor.
1) Real-time MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD and DVD recording and Playback.
3) Supports NTSC/PAL simultaneously.
4) MTS(Multi-channel TV Sound) support.
5) Video CD/DVD compliant.
6) Automatic channel configuration
- Adding/Deleting channel number and channel name
- Editing channel name
- Sorting channel name
7) Mode Changing Function(TVR shutdown/System Shutdown/Stand-by Mode) after finish schedule recording.
8) Supports All-in-wonder Card.
9) Enhanced recording video quality.
10) Improved non-sync problem.
11) Enhanced video quality when playing movie file.
12) Enhanced video quality and CPU consumption of preview.
13) Enhanced autoscan function.
14) Enhanced "scheduled recording function".
15) Enhanced "Channel Surfing function".
16) Compression ratio and image quality control through software.
17) Built-in MPEG editor.
18) Built-in video mail forwarding capability.
honestech TVR Screenshots
What's New in honestech TVR 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
honestech TVR Requirements
- Operating system : Windows 98SE, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Processor : Pentium IV 1.4 GHz or higher
- Memory : 256MB of RAM (512MB or higher recommended)
- HDD : Minimum 10GB of free space
- Sound Card : 16 MB or more of video memory
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Input : TV signal, Composite, S-video
- Video Output : MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD, SVCD, DVD, AVI
- Audio Output : MPEG1 LayerII 32-384Kbps
- Not supported "USB audio device" and "Internal streaming audio function"